To become the centre for knowledge and curriculur reform in the field of Islamic education, culture and knowledge in Malaysia.
Committed to the agenda of spreading the Islamic worldview and its methodology in order to enable the ummah to deal effectively with present challenges, and contribute to the progress of human civilization in ways that will give it a meaning and a direction.
- Serve as a Centre for knowledge and curricular reform in the field of Islamic education, culture and knowledge.
- Address and formulate the solutions of the local issues that are related to the Malaysian Muslims in particular and non Muslims in general, based on the Islamic worldview.
- Provide expertise on the field of Islamic thoughts and civilization.
- Study, generate, translate and publish meaningful works on contemporary Islamic thoughts and civilization.
- Produce competent scholars who can integrate religion with their field of study in contributing to develop a society based on Islamic worldview.
Eda Suhana Binti Sharudin